Data Cabling Installers, Data Networking & IT Office Moves
- Moving to a new office & need a complete network?
- Adding or moving a desk & need a single point?
- Intermittent problems, or is the network running slow?
- Are you looking to outsource to a sub contractor?
A crucial consideration during office moves and cable installation is ensuring the availability of the right supporting infrastructure for your data system. I can install a data cabling system that will support all of your data devices within the office. I will ensure that the cabling is installed neatly and provide all necessary containment where there is no raised computer flooring installed. I can also source a range of Communication Racks to house all of your IT equipment and the appropriate network switching equipment to connect all IP devices on the Local Area Network (LAN).
98% of small business owners realise technology is important to success and 60% view improving IT collaboration as important, yet only 58% have an IT department, according to Microsoft 365.
Many business owners are overwhelmed by a plethora of new technology standards. My advice is to think carefully through your IT needs to avoid costly mistakes. Seek specialist advice from a structured cabling installer before parting with your hard-earned cash and plan how to keep your IT up and running.
Would you like to arrange an free cable installation site survey before your next office move? Call Mike Belletty on 07831890975 to discuss your next project and arrange a free site survey!
- Free no obligation site survey
- Detailed quote with recommendations in plain English
- One stop supplier from the cabinet, to the wallbox
- Out of hours cable installation
- Low cost per point (from £35 per Network Point)
- “Bandwidth” testing of network speeds
- Supplier of quality switches, patch panels & Cat5e/6 leads